- HP Acquires Number of acquisitions ~= 112
- IBM Acquires Number of acquisitions~= 134
- Microsoft Acquires Number of acquisitions~= 143
Highest = Skype 8.5 Billion$ May 2011
- Oracle Acquires Number of acquisitions~= 61
- Google Acquires Number of acquisitions= 96
So, I just wonder why Microsoft buy a 500 employers company with 0.7$ Billion revenue in same price of Oracle bought out BEA with 79,000 employers and 1.5$ Billion revenue!!!
I think Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle should teach "cheap acquiring" to Steve Ballmer.
I am waiting for another suprice by Oracle, for example "SAP acquisition"! Is it possible?